VR Storage & Charging
CHARGING AND STORAGE
The Veative VR Learn solution may come with a secure, portable trolley to keep headsets charged and safe when they are not in use. The trolley can be easily transported between classrooms.
The Portable Trolley is a
30 VR Headset Storage Unit
This trolley can store up to 30 VR Headsets and controllers, and a teacher tablet. It is equipped with a built-in charging system and data transfer cables.
Multiple charging points with
Built-in voltage switch
- Multiple charging points for headsets and tablet ensure fast and smooth charging along with data transmission to the devices
- Built-in interchange input voltage switch (110VAC - 240VAC)
Content transmission by
Single data transfer
Single data transfer cable for content loading of headsets. Modules can be loaded to all headsets at a single go.
Also available in
- Store 8 headsets, router and tablet
- Multiple charging points for headsets and tablet
- Single data transfer cable for content loading of headsets
Easily transport devices and other equipment between classrooms, or to various locations throughout the school
Stores up to
- Store as many as 18 VR headsets, controllers, router and tablet
- Acts as a central storage unit, to keep devices safe while not in use
The Veative VR Learn solution may also include a wireless router, which can establish a connection between student VR devices and the Teacher Tablet. This is particularly useful for areas with unreliable internet connectivity, and helps to facilitate the Lab feature.