Veative’s primary objective is to fully immerse an audience into a story, and it’s no secret that VR technology rules when it comes to immersive storytelling. Veative’s method of immersive storytelling solves problems, identifies gaps and creates a buy-in. This creative communication style pulls stakeholders onto the same page. It also accelerates the pace of coming to mutual consensus and facilitates robust collaboration between clients and developers. The use of visual storyboarding ensures that the desired message is delivered effectively.
The Power of Visual Storyboarding
Immersive storyboarding is about using innovative technology, immersive videos, and effects that one has never experienced before to ensure that understanding and buy-in is prevalent among all stakeholders. It is not enough to “imagine” what we are all looking at. Misperceptions can drive wedges between well-intentioned individuals. Visual storyboarding helps to relieve that pain.
- Stakeholders gain a better insight into the instructional designer's ideas
- Helps in prioritizing the focus on learning objectives
- Breaks a complex series of ideas into simple and easily understood visuals
- Brings out the best immersive actions
- Improves team collaboration on a project
- Accelerates the process of content creation
- Visual storyboarding leads to effective storytelling
Veative’s rich and diverse immersive stories
Immersive storytelling technologies have been used at Veative for creating a wide range of immersive stories. The process of creating immersive stories is an integral part of our vision of augmenting human capacity in the context of various domains of knowledge transmission and skill-building.