Medical simulations help to safely and effectively train healthcare professionals by providing a non-judgmental environment in which to explore and experiment. Patient safety is heightened, while performance anxiety is greatly diminished. With AR/VR in medical training, trainees and professionals alike can efficiently acquire technical knowledge of medical equipment and procedures, yet also learn the skills required to perform complex surgeries with great precision.
Advantages of medical simulations
Virtual reality is used in a variety of healthcare areas, ranging from diagnosis, treatment, surgery, rehab, and counselling. It is used effectively to train the next generation of doctors, paramedics and other medical personnel, displaying a vast array of benefits, which include:
- Improving collaboration between students and professors
- Reducing costs of providing training and practice, with repeatable scenarios
- Providing pre-operative planning strategies
- User progress & engagement metrics
- Reducing risks, increasing confidence
Immersive technologies in the engineering field help organizations and individuals to make smarter and more informed decisions by effectively working through scenarios. These scenarios enable teams to collaborate within the same environment for continuous agile development. A new generation of engineering students and professionals are entering higher education with significant computing knowledge, and higher expectations. Our immersive engineering simulations help to serve this need and helps lead the way to execution and manufacturing excellence.
Advantages of engineering simulations
- Virtual reality in engineering includes the use of 3D modeling tools and visualization techniques as part of the design process. This facilitates the design team to observe their project within a safe environment and make changes as and where necessary.
- This is a savings in both time and money.
- Reducing costs of on-ground training and practice with repeatable scenarios.
- In most cases, trainees in the automotive industry find it difficult to explore the inner workings of an engine, which has now become possible with virtual simulations.
- Learn and acquire necessary skills at an individual learning pace.