What Does this Analysis Pertain to?
This analysis concerns the subject or content performance in terms of perception, interaction, and navigation. Objective data is recorded by the application and subjective data comes from the post-application questionnaire. We evaluate the relationship between user perspective and user performance, motion, and the perceived level of engagement with the subject matter.
- How much time the user has taken to go through the content?
- How many attempts the user has taken to answer the questionnaire?
- How many modules have been attempted?
- How many modules have been mastered, are in the process of being learned, and where are the areas of struggle, or gaps in learning?
- An in-depth analysis of each of the above and much more provide a holistic view of a user’s mastery or performance in dealing with the content.