Veative offers Teacher Training for effective deployment into schools. This empowers teachers to successfully implement VR technology within classrooms. The training is conducted by experienced professionals who can adapt the session to cater to the needs of different groups.
Our trainers ensure that all Veative headsets are turned ON, attached to a controller and are running smoothly. This completes the setup process.
- Training commences with a basic introduction of, and information on, the hardware elements, such as the headset, controller and app
- Next will be to get started with the demo modules, allowing for a hands-on experience
- The trainer will then model how a phone/tablet/PC may be used to explore Reports & Analytics.
- The trainer will further explain how teachers can set up a VR Lab, invite students into the VR lab, and run a module as a class
- Our trainer will address questions (if any) from the teachers
- Our trainer will support a teacher to lead their very first Veative VR Classroom session